Monday, May 14, 2007

blogging debut

This is my first time to blog, outside of myspace and yahoo-that is. Before I start, I just want to say a few things. For one, I know I use alot of runon sentences and improper grammar, as well as using the wrong punctuation and so forth. Please do not comment on it, I know its wrong. Second, this is my life and it is not the most normal, the most perfect, or the most interesting-to everyone. If you want to read it, then go ahead. If you do choose to read it, do not criticize the way I write or the way I live my life. Thanks.....

So- I spent the last 2 days sleeping, playing with my "babies", being a myspace junkie, spending quality time with loved ones, and even cooking a little. This is exactly the way I had hoped to spend the days surrounding Mother's Day.

I slept ALOT-it was great! Oh-and I did watch some t.v.-which I never get to do unless its cartoons. The babies I referred tp would be my daughter-Lilyin, 3 and my neice-Patience, 8 months-and my sister-Kendra, 16. We went to the park. We took lots of pictures-I love pictures. LOVE LOVE LOVE pictures. I cooked them some chicken chow mein-it was pretty good. Tonight, we went to my brothers house and he made us dinner-hamburgers. It was really nice-I hardly ever get to see him. He goes to school all day long-to be an aviation mechanic and work at Tinker-and works at Auto Zone at night. So-yeah-that was nice.

I have to go feed my "beautiful mess" something b/c shes driving me up the wall and on the verge of teaching herself how to use a can opener and the stove and all the kitchen appliances. She thinks shes hungry-I'm not sure how this is possible, but I better indulge her.

1 comment:

Erin said...

YAY!!!! Feed that little beautiful mess you beautiful momma!